Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting from CDG Airport Terminal 3 to Airport Hilton

I have booked a room at the airport hilton after our long flight from Canada. The hotel advertises they have a shuttle to CDG but after reading reviews on TripAdvisor it seems they only goto Terminal 1 and 2.





If that were the case how would I get from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 or 2 to get the shuttle?





Has anyone used this shuttle service?





Is it possible to walk from the Airport to the Hotel?




|||



Are you staying at the Hilton in CDG or in Paris (Tour Eiffel) ? If you stay at the latter, I doubt that they have any free shuttle to CDG.




|||



I am staying at Airport Hilton @ CDG




|||



There is a free shuttle (I stay there regularly). I know it stops at whatever terminal has the TGV station, and also at terminal 2 (have gotten it both places).





I%26#39;m pretty sure there are signs for where to wait for a hotel shuttle (also, you can ask the airline ticket counter people, who are bound to know exactly where to get a hotel shuttle, if you don%26#39;t see a sign right outside the terminal). It%26#39;s much too far to walk!




|||



Fine. In that case, yes, you can walk from the terminal to the hotel : head right when exiting the terminal, walk under the small tunnel, cross the road, walk past the bus station and turn right.





No more than two furlongs.




|||



I am somewhat confused. Someone replied you can walk and another said you can%26#39;t.





Just to clarify I will be at Terminal 3.




|||



What do I know? I%26#39;m a wuss, and dragging big suitcases, so would not consider walking rather than taking the shuttle! I also would (for myself) worry that I would lose my way, but that%26#39;s just me.




|||



While the shuttle *might* go from the Hilton to Terminal 3 on request, the reason you don%26#39;t see Terminal 3 on Hilton%26#39;s list is that it would be superfluous. The Hilton is basically %26quot;at%26quot; Terminal 3 (~50m, so walking is only a problem in a tempest or if disabled). A CDG RER Station 1 is right there, too. There are frequent free (muni type) buses to the other two terminals, but you probably won%26#39;t need to use them for what you are inquiring about here.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment