Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hotel Villa Eugenie

Has anyone recently stayed at the Villa Eugenie? I heard they had bed bugs. Has anyone seen any evidence of that and if so what is the hotel doing about it?




|||



Hello there,



The villa Eugenie is a supposed 4 star hotel, it is far from being it actually. I don%26#39;t knwo about the bugs but the location is not exceptional (pont cardinet) you are pretty close to Batignolles/Bd Clichy/Montmartre but kind of far from the major touristic sites (Eiffel tower/Louvre/Notre Dame).



The rooms are small (even that is normal in Paris some 4* are much better designed) the equipment is standard. Personnally I don%26#39;t like the deco, it is really kitch (you say that in English?) supposedly Napoleon style...



I never slept there btw but I got to visit it. That is the next point, I am not a fan of %26quot;Les hotels de Paris%26quot;, the chain to which belongs Villa Eugenie, for their philsophy, which can be narowed down to one word: money. This unfortunately has consequences on cleanliness, service, rooms etc.



Though this chain runs some beautiful hotels in Paris like the Villa Alexandra in the southern 17th or the Villa Royale.



One good point for Villa Eugenie are the prices, look on the deals through expedia.




|||



I stayed there 5 nights in 2/07. My review is included in TA as jaybyrd Co. No bugs on my visit...I complimented the cleanliness of the room.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment