Saturday, April 21, 2012

We're so excited that we already packed...

My husband and I are leaving for our first trip to Europe on Sunday. We are so excited that we packed last night! We have been planning and planning and planning this trip and I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone on this site for all of the help and input. We will be arriving in Amsterdam and spending two full days there and then off to spend 7 days in Paris! I don%26#39;t want to ask for last minute advice, because everyone seems to and I have read their threads, but anything you want to share is always appreciated!





OMG, we leave in 5 days!




|||



Have a wonderful time!




|||



Remember to savor every moment. It goes by so fast and sometimes the urge to get on to the next %26quot;thing%26quot; overshadows the small joys of just being in Paris. Savor!




|||



I am so jealous. Have fun and if you can go see the l%26#39;Orangerie. It is magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




|||



Thank you so much for your wonderful words! My head is spinning with excitement! I just want to be there now, but I know that I will be so sad when this is all over :-( Look at my already planning my next trip in my head and I haven%26#39;t even been on the first trip yet :-)




|||



But you see, the thought of returning is just one of the fun parts of your first (or second, or third) trip -- you can take your time on this trip, and you will know not to worry that you certainly won%26#39;t have time to really see everything that you thought sounded interesting but you can see it %26quot;next time.%26quot;




|||



I am so excited for You and Your Husband. Have the time of your lives. No pictures or movies can do Paris justice. And don%26#39;t bruise yourself too much when you pinch each other to make sure your there.





Eat a good meal for me too.





Theresa in Detroit.




|||



Have a good trip.



Two suggestions: ear plugs %26amp; light weight hiking boots.



Hotel walls can be thin.



Walking on cobblestones can be a pain.




|||



Now take a look at what you packed and lighten yoour load! Have a good trip!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment