Wednesday, April 25, 2012

airport travel - calvi

Hi,



A couple of questions before my trip in June:





1. I%26#39;ll be arriving at Calvi airport at 20:00 with two children - are there taxis easily available at this hour? Do they have car child seats or do children go in Taxis without a safety seat?





2. The flight out to Marseilles is at 07:00 - what hour is it recommended I be at the airport? If I pre-order a taxi - would it be likely to be on time?




|||



I usually pick up a hire car at the airport, so this is unfamiliar territory for me. However, if I were relying on a taxi I think I%26#39;d pre book it. Catalina is a tiny airport (I%26#39;m not sure how it keeps going to be honest) and you may find it pretty deserted at 8pm. However the good news is it%26#39;s really near to the town (about 6 km), so the taxi shouldn%26#39;t be too expensive.





Marseilles-Calvi is a domestic flight, so you will be OK getting there an hour before your flight. DTR




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment