Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arriving this evening..IS IT RAINING???

I%26#39;m packing for our 5 day holiday leaving this afternoon.





I%26#39;ve been checking out various sites for a 5 day forecast %26amp; no two are the same.





Can someone please let me know what the weather is like today %26amp; what is was like the past few days.





Thank you.




|||



Have you checked this one:





meteo.france2.fr/villes/ville.php?id=75100





I don%26#39;t live in Paris. I live in the Southeast of France, but the france 2 weather forecast (website above) is normally right on the money. Here, today, it is raining and we are having a bit of lightening and brief power outages. Our 3 day forecast calls for a considerable drop in temperatures and more rain.





I%26#39;m sure someone from Paris will be along soon to give you their report.




|||



... or you could just google %26quot;webcam Paris%26quot; - there are dozens of webcams everywhere in Paris, that deliver real-time images.





From what I can see, there is some sunshine, but the sky is cloudy; it isn%26#39;t raining at this moment, but it could start any minute.




|||



JanToo





Thank you for the webcam suggestion I wouldn%26#39;t have thought of doing that. I%26#39;ve just been on to have a look %26amp; even though it%26#39;s grey %26amp; cloudy it%26#39;s so exciting to think I%26#39;ll be there in a few hours.




|||



Rain or shine is fabulous, have a great time, I%26#39;m so green!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment