Saturday, April 21, 2012

French Open 2007 Tickets

Hi everyone,





I was just wondering if anyone applied to the lottery for the French Open tickets this year and found out they received the tickets. I found out last Thursday that we actually got tickets for two days and they charged our credit card. However, we have not recieved the tickets yet and we want to verfiy that we got the tickets for the same days that we requested them for. Has anyone recieved their actual tickets yet?





Thanks in Advance!




|||



Hi;





We got our notice and are awaiting delivery.





Last year there was about a week between notice and the time I had the tickets in hand.





I expect them by weeks end. I%26#39;ll post here when they arrive.





I do expect to get the days requested. We normally go the first week when there%26#39;s action in all the outer courts. For the 1/4%26#39;s semi%26#39;s and finals I do prefer my own sofa...




|||



Great! Thanks Craigmore for letting me know :)





We can%26#39;t remember if we said to send the tickets electronically or by regular mail. Normally we would request everything electronically so we%26#39;re thinking we did this but found it strange that we haven%26#39;t received the email yet.





We requested tickets for the first week as well and we have already booked everything so hopefully they%26#39;ll be for then...haha.





We%26#39;ll keep an eye out for something the end of this week. Please let me know if you recieve yours. Thanks again! I really appreciate it!!!





~Kerri




|||



Hey Klo318;





About those tickets...





I was on the website for Roland Garros today and was able to get an update.





You probably set up a login name and password when you ordered your tickets... Go here:





https:/…





login and you%26#39;ll be able to check the status and get the detail of the seats that were ordered. We seem to still be awaiting seat allocation...



You can also check on personal info, to make sure the address is correct, phone etc...





If tickets have not been received by April 23rd you are to call:





+33 (0)1 47 43 52 42.





between 10am and 3pm......





There is a different number to call on the French ersion of the website, so perhaps this number is multi lingual...




|||



Hi Craigmore!





Yes we have been checking that daily and we are still awaiting seat allocation as well. I guess if we don%26#39;t hear anything by the 23rd then we%26#39;ll give that number a call. Thanks again for all your help!!!




|||



Hi Klo318;





I called the French Open ticket office this morning. they reassured me that my tickets were indeed in the works and theat I%26#39;d receive notice by the 1st of May.





I mentioned that the website said to call if the tickets had not been received by the 23rd of April and was told that date was a mis print.





The 1st of May still gives me plenty of time to address any issues, so I will await the postman...




|||



Yes we called this morning as well and they pretty much said the same thing to us. They verified for us that the dates we got are the same we requested which was our main concern. So we%26#39;re all set now! Thank you very much for your help!!! :)




|||







I%26#39;ve gotten tickets for the French Open the past 4 years now and they%26#39;ve always arrived in plenty of time...





That said I do feel much better when I have them in my hands...




|||



I applied through the lottery too. But have not received any ticket or any information. Though till 4 days back they have not charged the credit card. Reply mails are also bouncing, i do not know what to do.



Anindya, CERN




|||



You can go to their website and log in with the email address you used to order the tickets and check on the status:





https:/…







When you first applied you should have gotten a %26quot;numero de dossier%26quot; , a file number from them. With that you can call the ticket bureau...





0033 147 43 52 52





Operators can help in English, will look up your account nd tell you the status....




|||



Hey klo318;





Further update from the Ticket Dept at Roland Garros today, a confirmation email that my tickets are in the mail....





How %26#39;bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment