Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Early morning flight out of CDG

I have a very early morning flight out of CDG (i.e. have to leave my apartment in the 15th around 4 or 4:30am before the metro/RER start running). I am staying in an apartment not hotel so I cannot have them help me. What is the best way to get to CDG at that early hour? ARe there shuttles? If so, how reliable? Should I call a cab? If so, what cab companies are best? Thank you!




|||



What about the Air France bus at Charles De Gaulle-Etoilles (top of the Champs Elysees), they might run early in the morning.




|||



Roissybus begins service at 0600, the earliest AirFrance bus leaves l%26#39;Arc de Triomphe at 0545.





You could try Greyshuttle at:





http://www.greyshuttle.com/index.html





But I really believe a cab is your only real choice.




|||



I don%26#39;t know about Shuttle.



Something I know that works 100%: make a reservation for a taxi at Taxi G7 company the day before : telephone number for english language operator : 0141276699.



When the cab will arrive, there might be about 10 euro at taxi meter so the total cost to go to CDG might be about 60 euro, not more.



May be other Cab companies are as much efficent as Taxi G7, I don%26#39;t want to offence them !! But I never had problem with this one, so I continue to choose them.



Also web site where you can make a reservation on line : taxisg7.com, but unfortunatly it is only in french language.



Watch out : Most of taxis need to be paid cash, no credit card.








|||



Roger: thanks for this tip, it%26#39;s always good to know who is reliable.




|||



I second the %26quot;thank you%26quot; for a reliable cab company. We, too, have an early flight out of CDG, but I don%26#39;t think we need to leave our apt, in the 3rd, until probably 6 a.m. on a Sunday. Our apartment owner has made our taxi arrangements FROM the airport to the apartment, but I think we can make our own back, especially, if there is a way to speak to someone in English...my French is very limited.




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment