Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two More Sleeps Here and then I get to Sleep in PARIS!!

Just want to say Merci to everyone who has helped me while I gathered information for my trip to Paris with my 18 yr old Daughter. We are looking forward to this very much.





I just hope I can survive her being gone to Prague after for several weeks while I return home. It just seems so far away from home.





Will report back on our trip upon my return.





Thank you so very much for all the information you have all been so kind to share.




|||



somebody%26#39;s getting anxioius




|||



Not anxious at all but I am very excited - its not often adults get to be real excited over something but let me tell you getting this opportunity to go to Paris and London is very exciting to me, especially being able to share it with my daughter.





I hope to be able to return some day and share the city with my husband.





Merci again,





Laura




|||



Have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




|||



have a great time - I have 159 more sleeps to go !!




|||



I´m leaving next wednesday with my 16 yr old daughter to Paris and London as well, so I know how you feel. But now to add to my anxiousness, she´s with a cold and fever, I hope it´s over in this next two days!




|||



We leave in 2 more sleeps too. Will be sure to post a report when we get back. Thanks to all TAs for their words of wisdom.




|||



Have a wonderful time! My husband and I will be in Paris May 23-29th and we are exploding with excitiment! We have already packed out bags (exactly one week early!).




|||



You people are making me crazy-envious What a beautiful time to be in Paris. I hope you all have a wonderful time!




|||



My daughter and I had a chance to travel to Paris three times...when she was 11, 14, %26amp; 17. Those are precious memories that we both cherish. We still talk about those trips as if they were yesterday, and she%26#39;s 23 ! Have a wonderful trip and make lots of memories!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment